Wednesday 21 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY5

#10DBC #freedomplan

My Daily Success Plan – Setting Up For Success

Today is day 5 of the challenge & I totally agree with Natalie about working in the kitchen or living room. Setting up a separate space, that is clean, clear is very important to get your focus. Creating short productive sessions will benefit and set me up for success.

I have often burned out, lost focus, motivation to work due to the workload and working late in the night, not getting enough sleep or no sleep at all.
 #10DBC #freedomplan
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 5

Coming back to the challenge of creating a daily success plan for a perfect day to improve productivity and efficiency. This is something I need to do more often along with the Pomodoro technique.

Here is my perfect day to improve efficiency and productivity.

According to the perfect day in my life - it begins by waking up early to get some morning exercise and my children ready for school. I create my to-do list after checking my emails. Plan my Pomodoro sessions for the day until lunch time and complete the urgent assignments.

In the evening, after dinner, I can do another Pomodoro session before bed time. This way I can plan my day for tomorrow, squeeze in time for the daily blog posts. Get the sleep I need most to be more focused. I can dive into the day as planned, ready to face the challenges.

I am sure just like me, you have never heard of Pomodoro sessions, working shorter sessions will definitely keep me motivated and not burn me out. This will help me achieve the success I am looking for.

This is my well-planned day to be efficient and productive. Do you have a success plan? Tell me if you use any other technique that makes you more efficient.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...