Sunday 18 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY3

#10DBC #freedomplan

#10DBC #freedomplan - The image shows how i wish to laze around and relax knowing fully well that 'I am financially independent'.

A Perfect Day in My Life
According to Natalie Sisson – If your mind can believe and conceive something, it is possible to achieve it.
It seems easier said than done. That’s the difficult part of everything. May be imagining it is easy believing and conceiving it another thing. I am flexible and adapt as the day comes.
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 3.

This exercise asks me to imagine, attract and manifest everything that is possible. Here is a perfect day that I can imagine and want to live, in the next few years.
    • I want to wake up before everyone else in the house. Waking up early in may man’s arms at 6 AM, feel grateful for everything he brings in my life. It is peaceful and calming. 
    • Grab a glass of hot water and get ready for the day ahead.
    • Take a quick shower, get 10 minutes of meditation, and 10 minutes of exercise.
    • Wake up my children and get them ready and send them to school.
    • Have a cup of tea and breakfast. Check emails. Begin writing and completing projects for the day.
    • Get household chores lined up and assigned.
    • Check assignments for the day, assign them to my team.
    • Prepare lunch for the family.
    • Check emails and assignments. Get down to writing and finish assignments until lunch time and till my children are back from school. Attend to them.
    • Put my children to rest in the afternoon or spend time with them having fun and interacting with each other.
    • Get back to my creative work until dinner time.
    • Snuggle up to watch some TV.
    • Take a nice shower and put my children back in bed.
    • Catch up on some emails and assignments. Get back in bed.
I do not think there is anything called 'a perfect day'. This is just an exercise. There will be much more going on in real time. The exercise is just to imagine a perfect day that I can conceive, believe and achieve. 

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...