Friday 23 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY8


Choosing an Adventure/ Fun

Today’s challenge is about having fun. I read the blog post challenge in the evening, by then the day has passed.

However, I will talk about my fun adventure on Wednesday when I let down my hair, played with my kid, spent time with my husband (rarely get to do that) and relaxed. I call this adventure as it is not in my nature to ‘let go of things’ easily.

My kid has just started to go to school and he is anxious about everything. So, I wanted him to relax since it was a holiday. Me and my husband took turns to make sure he felt loved, and enjoyed doing his homework – coloring and scribbling.

We enjoyed watching a movie with him – ‘Cars’, as he loves cars. It has been just family time for all of us. We went for a one hour long walk in the neighborhood. My husband, then put him to sleep late in the evening, after supper, while I took a short nap.

We relaxed with a personal facial session followed by a short chit chat session. We rarely get to do this. Our faces were covered with the face mask. It was relaxing and our faces felt soft.

I got everything ready for the next day at school – uniform and bag, while my husband watched his favorite shows on TV. We relaxed with a cup of tea. My husband dozed off to sleep.

I began writing my challenge Day 7 post to beat procrastination and overwhelm by taking action, even if it is imperfect. After completing the post, I was inspired to write another one ‘Time management technique for Freelancers’ inspired by Natalie Sisson’s Pomodoro session in the same challenge.

#10DBC #freedomplan
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 8

The adventure helped ‘find me’ and hope to make it part of my lifestyle. You too can find yourself by choosing an adventure or having fun – go out and play, enjoy, and relax. If you do not have fun every day, try to make it part of your lifestyle and write about it.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...