Friday 16 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY2

Why is freedom & freedom-lifestyle important to me?
My big WHY? Freedom to create and live a life that is inspiring not just to others, but is an inspiration to my children.
 #10DBC #freedomplan
It is just about achieving a kind of flexibility that is not found in a 9 – 5 job. The freedom-lifestyle is when I will be financially independent, sustainable and self-sufficient. This freedom plan allows me to choose whatever I want to do the way I want to do it and in the duration I want to do it.
I want the same lifestyle for my family and be able to achieve it for them. I want my children to learn the same self-sufficiency and sustainability. I would like to call it ‘the art of living sustainably’.
I want a life where I can keep money aside, and prioritize my family over everything without a second thought. Where I can let my hair down and love them, spend time with them, laze around with them without thinking about anything. I just want everyone in my family to be happy and self-sufficient. They must be able to take the path of sustainability without fear of failure.
It is my WHY to show them it is possible anytime, anywhere and anyhow. I choose this lifestyle for the freedom it gives me to take care of the small things and some big things. I feel it is more meaningful this way as it gives me a chance to do what I like the best - reading and writing. I belong to freedom, and freedom to me.

This blog post is in response to  Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 2.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...