Thursday 15 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY1

 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge by Natalie Sisson

Being a writer has some advantages while at the same time there may be disadvantages too. Many of us work from home while those working in the offices think it is pretty relaxing and great to work from home, let me tell you it is not. 

As a writer, I face challenges just like you do in the office at work.

Here is a blogging challenge I have accepted, to see if I can overcome my obstacles in these 10 days. This is the response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 1.

Challenge Day1
  • Fear of acceptance

When I come up with topics to write, I fear and am not sure people will actually appreciate what I write. I feel everyone has done this or done that and may not find what I write interesting enough for them to continue.

I have let the fear hold me back for a long time now – 4 years or more because my blog was set up long ago, however, could not get myself to write something.

  • Lack of discipline

I began writing on my blog site early 2016. My schedule was tight to write anything more or even think about my blog. I lacked the discipline to write for a long time with gaps.

This week was different, though, I got some time for myself and I came across this challenge. I thought I take it up as it wanted me to focus on my blog and here I am sharing my thoughts.

I hope to complete the 10 Day challenge. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...