Thursday 22 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY7


Take Action, Even If It Is Imperfect

Today’s challenge is to pick one imperfect action and what would it be like if it is done every day.

Natalie talks of Procrastination and Overwhelm being two sides of a coin. I procrastinate and am overwhelmed at the same time, sometimes. Because of the overload of work, I fear getting down to business and procrastinate the task that looks humongous to me, just like that big giant coming down on me.

This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 7
 #10DBC #freedomplan
#10DBC #freedomplan
Procrastination and overwhelm have cost me a lot in life and yet I am afraid to face them. Today, I wish to do something about them. 'Take Action, Even If It Is Imperfect', because some action is better than no action.

I have been procrastinating my blog writing on a daily basis. Because I feel overwhelmed about what I write, stopped writing for about 11 years. I was a regular blogger on ‘Rediffiland’ till 2005 and have begun writing again in 2016.

This is going to be my imperfect task – Blogging, imperfect to perfection. Like they say, ‘success lies ahead of fear’.

‘Imperfect or I-m-perfect Action’, read it the way you like, but the point is to take action and stop procrastinating. Perfection paralyses action, imperfection makes you exercise to reach that ultimate goal of perfection. Each time you raise the bar, it still seems unreachable.

I intend to discipline myself to use the Pomodoro Technique so that I can work on my imperfect action every day to achieve the freedom lifestyle I often dream of.

I will devote time, clear doubts, set the right intention, a positive attitude, and connect within to write that imperfect piece every day.


Think about your imperfect action and set the stage for action, you will soon be there, where you belong.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...