Thursday 22 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY6

#10DBC #freedomplan
Finding My Tribe Challenge
This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 6
 #10DBC #freedomplan

This is a difficult challenge – ‘to find a tribe of my own’. What do I mean by that?
I mean everyone who helps and supports you in your endeavor to achieve the freedom lifestyle. It could be someone you admire. I have been my own strength. My family is my strength.
I do not have any mentors yet. However, I have enrolled for a few emails from NeilPatel (Quicksprout), Darren Rowse (Problogger), Jitendra Vaswani (BloggersIdeas) and Natalie Sisson (suitcaseentrepreneur).
Natalie’s challenge encouraged me to write my blog. I created the blog page long ago, however, did not write anything. The challenge has pushed me to create time to write at least one blog a day. I will try to get two blogs a day (a challenge for me!).
Recently, I came across Mariah Coz (Femtrepreneur) who is an inspiration as she has helped women become entrepreneurs in a true sense of the word. I wish to help many people be entrepreneurs.
I have many ideas, discuss them with my better half but do not implement them for the lack of knowledge. However, I will work on it, gain knowledge and begin implementing, no more procrastination.

If I met them in person, I would probably ask for their success mantra (I am catching on slowly). I hope I find my answers someday, somehow, someway. Until then, find your tribe of people who inspire and encourage you each day of your life and achieve all that you wish for.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...