Wednesday 21 September 2016

My 10Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge – DAY4


#10DBC #freedomplan
Unlocking My Super Powers

Today is Day4 of the challenge, and here I am thinking about what Natalie said – ‘I have super powers’. I do not believe in anything but the supernatural, so may be its natural to possess some super powers. Takes me back to the days when I read and watched – Superman. It reminded me of a dialogue that rings a bell – ‘With power, come responsibilities’.

Today’s challenge is difficult. Yes, I have powers and with that I have the responsibility to put them to use. Natalie goes on to explain, it set me to think - what is it that I like doing, what am I good at.

This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 4

I have never thought that I was good at anything in particular. I do things as they come, that makes me very flexible, though I do not like change, but I adapt. I bounce back, if I am sad, or doubtful about anything. I asked my husband and family members, what they think I am really good at.

Here is a table I drew:
I Am Good At
Enjoy Doing
Others Think I Am Good At
Experimenting things
Reading / Writing
Cooking
Cooking
Dancing
Give good explanations
Research
Cooking
Research
Listening & Helping others
Helping others
Finding solutions

Motivational talk
Motivational talk

I traced down three things of ‘what I am good at’, ‘I enjoy doing’ and ‘what others think I am good at’.

When I analyzed – ‘What I am good at’ and ‘Enjoy doing’ I observed the fact that I cherished freedom, enthusiasm for things new and individuality. I guess those are my superpowers, that have led me, where I am today.

Have you identified yours? Think about them and share them with me. 

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...