Tuesday 12 December 2017

5 Things You Can Do In Your 10 Minute Pomodoro Break


If you have been wondering how to best utilize your break after a 25 minute Pomodoro session, here is a list of things you can do:

1.   Enjoy a cup of tea, coffee, snack, or a glass of water.
2.   You can invest the 10 minutes to a short session of desk exercise.
3.   A small session of meditation or a yoga Asan.
4.   Enjoy a hand or a neck massage.
5.   Clean up or perform a small organizational chore, something you do not dread or find cumbersome.

Leave your desk or work area, get up and walk around. Allow blood circulation. A short break will be refreshing and stimulates problem-solving creativity. Give your mind rest from tasks at hand. This will rejuvenate you for another Time management Pomodoro session. Let's Go!

I recommend you buy a Pomodoro timer with pre-set time (A perfect gifting idea too). It is available in other colors and different time intervals. You will not need to program it either. The timer has a loud alarm and a red light that will blink when the countdown is finished.

You can click the link provided to buy the timer, it will help me generate a small commission to run this blog page.

I hope you do follow the Pomodoro technique to be more efficient, creative, and make more time for yourself to relax. Let me know the way you use the break time and if it helped you.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...