Monday 22 February 2016

Every drop in the ocean counts

I came across a website that gives away stuff for free. I liked the idea and tweeted it. I found this after a question was asked on Quora. I thought of sharing it as I wanted to do my bit. I may not be a big contribution but every drop in the ocean counts.

Note: I have not been paid to promote this website. It is my free will to do so.

Passiton | India's first free item sharing website. Passiton.in is India’s first free stuff website that offers items like Books, Clothes, Gadgets.

The project seeks to cater a meaningful way to distribute unwanted, but useful items to benefit the needy (Books, clothes, home appliances, home furniture, Gadgets etc.) With Passiton India , your used item can be given a new lease of life, and to better the life of needy individuals or NGO’s NPO’s. 

Passiton.in connects the General Public to the needy by acting as an online platform for donors and receivers. Passiton India provides a web platform by channeling the donated items to the needy or anyone who can make good use of your unwanted item. Anybody in India can donate their stuff as long as they are in good working condition.

No comments:

Freelancers - Who Moved My Cheese?

Freelancers, Who moved my cheese? I am sure you have read the book by Spencer Johnson, if not, click here to read .  Now, back to my b...